Gallifrey Falls No More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallifrey Falls No More

Join the universe of The Doctor and his companions. Choose one of 2 settings, canon or AU. Warning. The canon is stricter than the AU. Currently the Canon Universe is Cloesd to all but staff. Enjoy the Alternate Universe and Bazaar

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Blaster Computer Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 9:25 am by The Creator

» MK.I Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:13 am by The Creator

» Sonic Blaster Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:08 am by The Creator

» MK. VII Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:59 am by The Creator

» River Song Special Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:57 am by The Creator

» Mk. VI Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:54 am by The Creator

» MK V. Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:52 am by The Creator

» MK IV. Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:50 am by The Creator

» Mk III template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:48 am by The Creator

» Mark II Template
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:24 am by The Creator

Staff

-Site Owner-
The Creator
The Chameleon

-Head Admins-
The Chameleon
Kouzai

Moderators
The 10th Doctor
Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:
Top posters
The Creator (89)
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) Vote_lcapthe followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) Voting_barthe followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) Vote_rcap 
The Chameleon (62)
the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) Vote_lcapthe followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) Voting_barthe followers (open to the creator and the chameleon) Vote_rcap 
The12thSavior (16)
Carmen San Diego (12)
Candalynne (6)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

the followers (open to the creator and the chameleon)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

'NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" yelled  a voice from inside a fountain. "BLOODY WONDERLAND" it yelled as heart shaped lights set into a hedge wall exploded.

inside that fountain a young woman flitted around throwing switches shaped like chess pieces and buttons shaped like card suits.

as she reached to throw a rook shaped switch the whole garden tilted. the girl toppled backwards out of the opening in the fountain and into a gate. the gate burst open under her weight and everything went black for her. she fell from the room into a ally. what she fell from seems impossible but a mirror appeared above a gold pocket watch with 4 crowns. when the watch came to a stop the mirror vanished and the watch smoked. and the girl remained unconscious

https://drwhoforumrp.rpg-board.net

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin was certain that her people would not betray her as she sat by a garden bench, her eyes glowing yellow under her hood. 'Time person found alive on Raxacoricofllapatorius. Original information was incorrect. More than one lives.' The glowing ended almost as soon as the message was fully received. Cafrin was stumped, she had always believed that the Doctor was the last of the time lords. So where was this new one coming from and why was she just learning about them now?

She plugged in the coordinates and quickly hit the go button, hoping her transporter would work better than it normally had been. She had scared a few kids when her eyes began to glow before she noticed herself. The messages didn't come often, and she sent more than she ever received any, but she was glad to have this one. Someone else to help than the Doctor? She was more curious on how the person survived the war than she was about who they were.

She wondered around Raxacoricofallapatorius, searching for anything that resembled Time Lord technology or even a Tardis. Sweeping the planet for anything. "Thank you, Assistant." She told herself as she searched for her new charge.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

as raxicoricofallipitorians gathered around to see what had fallen the young woman started to stir. when the rax saw that it was a human girl they started to circle around her and talk of a hunt. the woman backed into a corner without realizing it. she just wanted to get away. unfortunately she was trapped

"Oh why didn't i buy the rest of the parts for my cane when i had the chance?"

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin walked through the unfamiliar streets, keeping a mental map of where she had already been. She heard screams and started to run toward them. 'Help her. Get there quickly' A message came to her, telling Cafrin that she was close to her new charge. She ran as quickly as she could, moving for the screams until she found the mob. She ran to it, keeping her transporter charged as she pushed past the Raxacoricofillapatorians. They hissed at her and backed away, moving out of Cafrin's way until she reached the woman. "Hurry, come with me." She said, reaching out a hand to the woman and turning to look at the Raxacoricofillapatorians.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

the woman reached her hand out. she stopped before taking the others hand.

"Where is my Wunderland?" she asked as tears filled her eyes as she looked around. "where is she?"

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin turned back to the woman as she spoke about her 'Wonderland', and sighed. "What is wonderland, and where was it last?" Cafrin lowered her hood as she knelt down next to her. As sson as her golden eyes were visible to the Raxacoricofallapatorians, they scattered. She wasn't sure what the woman was speaking of, but she had to get her off this planet. "I am Cafrin Marie, what's your name?"

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

"41-ice" she sniffles "but Carroll called me Alice"

"and Wunderland is my home. I cant go down the rabbit hole if there is no Wunderland."
 she started to search around.

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin nodded to her and started to help her look for Wunderland. "What does Wunderland look like?" She asked, looking for anything with time lord tech written all on it. She spotted something small that had Gallifreian words on it, but wasn't sure. Gallifrey had sent out different requests for help in the war, what if this was just one of those requests? Cafrin picked up the item, keeping it in the palm of her hand as she looked it over. It was just like the other Time Lord's fob watches, but had different writing on it. The Gallifreian language was strange to Cafrin and it took her a minute or so to recognize and put the letters together. 'Internal Damage, Systems Locked' Cafrin cursed and turned to Alice. "Wunderland is your Tardis, isn't it." She asked, pulling the Alice to her feet and handing her the watch.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

her eyes widened as the other woman held out the watch. 

''n-no'' she cried as she read the words on the outside. she took the watch out of cafrins hand and studied it for a second before holding it out. ''i can't open it. can you fix it. please?'' (btw she looks about 10 right now)

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin looked down at the little girl and looked back at the watch as she lifted her hood again. She had never fixed a fob watch before and wasn't sure what to do. But the first thing she needed to do was get the girl out of the area before the Raxacoricofallapatorians came back. "I'm not sure, but for right now, take me hand." Cafrin dialed a nearby satellite's location and reached out for Alice's hand.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

alice grabbed the womans hand and when they arived she feinted .( lets assume that some how the tardis gets repaired enough to allow people in)

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

(ok)

Cafrin moved and caught Alice as she fainted, she had forgotten how the transporter made others feel if they weren't ready for it. She took Alice to a nearby bed and laid her down. Looking back at the fob watch, Cafrin wished she knew how they worked or how the Tardis' worked. "Alice, it's going to be ok." She said as she messaged anyone who was listening. 'Any Assistance Member who has any relations with ANY Time Lords, please respond with information on the Tardis and fob watch technology.' Her eyes returned to their pale golden color as she looked down at Alice, sleeping soundly.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

3 HOURS LATER

Alice awoke from an odd dream. there was a man of ancient age. he saved people everywhere he went. she felt a connection with him, like they were alone together. when she awoke she sat up and looked around.

"'ello?'' she called. ''is any one there?"

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin had stepped outside the room with the door cracked and started to look over the watch. Her mind was riddled with the watch's refusal to open. 'Internal Damage. Do Not Open.' was the only message she ever received from it. Nothing about how to fix the fob watch, or how it and it's owner survived the war. She was still studying the watch when she heard Alice calling from the other room. "Yes, I'm here." Cafrin set the watch down on the table and walked back to where Alice laid. "Are you ok? I'm sorry, the trip tends to take a lot out of people who aren't prepared for it."

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

''I would 'ave been ok If i hadn' hit my head earlier." she rubbed her head as she looked around. "how long 'ave i been asleep?"

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin smiled at Alice as she replied, "only about an hour." She looked down at the fob watch in her hand and gave it to her. "Maybe you can fix it better than I can." Cafrin sat down in a nearby chair and watched Alice. The girl amused her and she wanted to learn more about her without creeping the girl out. Cafrin hadn't actually talked to a Time Lord since the last time she ran into the Doctor.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

Alice took the watch and looked at it. as she did the words changed. LEAK REPAIRED. DAMAGE STILL PRESENT. ENTRY IS AVAILABLE. she pressed a button and threw the watch to the ground.

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin jumped up when Alice threw the watch on the ground. She thought it may have shocked the girl or something was wrong with it, and she walked over to her. "Alice, are you okay?" She placed a kind hand on Alice's shoulder before receiving a message from another Assistant. Cafrin turned quickly, recognizing the difference in light around her and accepted the message. 'No response to request. No Assistant has dealt with fob watches or Tardis that is still alive. Thank you.' The message was clear to her, and she could feel her eyes go back to their normal golden yellow shade. Keeping her hood raised and over her eyes, she turned back to Alice.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

alice just pointed towards the watch and the mirror that hovered a few inches above it. 

''it's ok''  she said as she hopped of the bed and walke towards the mirror. your not human are you?''

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin didn't know what to say. Did the girl know about the Assistance? Should she even give that information away to her? It was obvious to Cafrin that Alice was in fact a Time Lady, but what was Cafrin to say. Yes, I'm an alien, please don't try to kill me? No, Cafrin took a different approach, like she had with the Doctor many years ago. "No, I'm not human, but I'm not a threat either. You can trust me." Cafrin told Alice as she moved closer to the mirror. The closer she got to the mirror, the mirror looked like it changed. Through the mirror, she could see her eyes glowing again. "Can't they just leave me alone?" She complained to herself as she accepted the message. 'Raxacoricofallapatorians are looking for you. Beware.'

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

'Ok. Then walk through the mirror. If wonderland trust's you I'll trust you''

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin nodded and looked at the mirror. She couldn't tell if her eyes were still glowing, but she walked on away. Trying to stay brave and experience this new thing while freaking out inside on what Wunderland could be or how it would reject her if it didn't trust her. She sighed as she walked into the mirror.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

When Cafrin walked throught the mirror, Alice smiled. 

''Well merry unbirthbay to me.'' she said cheerfully. she walked over to the mirror and stepped through. ''Well now my curious friend, do you wish to see how far the Rabbit Hole really goes?''

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Cafrin looked around her, taking in everything. "I never get tired of that." She said to herself before turning to Alice. "Please, call me Cafrin. I hope by standing here means that I am trusted." Cafrin gazed around the Tardis, lowering her hood to show her face.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

''Most assuredly'' Alice replied cheerfully. ''Tea? I've got England 1675. the Anglo-Dutch War had ended a year earlier so tea became better. there is the boston tea party of 1773.. quite a curious event. lets not drink raxicoricofallapitorian tea.'' the whole time she was talking she had walked into the fountain and started throwing switches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum