Gallifrey Falls No More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallifrey Falls No More

Join the universe of The Doctor and his companions. Choose one of 2 settings, canon or AU. Warning. The canon is stricter than the AU. Currently the Canon Universe is Cloesd to all but staff. Enjoy the Alternate Universe and Bazaar

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Blaster Computer Template
OC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 9:25 am by The Creator

» MK.I Template
OC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:13 am by The Creator

» Sonic Blaster Template
OC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:08 am by The Creator

» MK. VII Template
OC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:59 am by The Creator

» River Song Special Template
OC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:57 am by The Creator

» Mk. VI Template
OC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:54 am by The Creator

» MK V. Template
OC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:52 am by The Creator

» MK IV. Template
OC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:50 am by The Creator

» Mk III template
OC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:48 am by The Creator

» Mark II Template
OC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:24 am by The Creator

Staff

-Site Owner-
The Creator
The Chameleon

-Head Admins-
The Chameleon
Kouzai

Moderators
The 10th Doctor
Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:

Our #1 Affiliates:
Top posters
The Creator (89)
OC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) Vote_lcapOC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) Voting_barOC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) Vote_rcap 
The Chameleon (62)
OC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) Vote_lcapOC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) Voting_barOC story example:  (closed to Mods and Admins) Vote_rcap 
The12thSavior (16)
Carmen San Diego (12)
Candalynne (6)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

OC story example: (closed to Mods and Admins)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The12thSavior

The12thSavior
Shop Keep
Shop Keep

It was 2:00 pm. The TARDIS flung through a city in London, with the Doctor holding on tightly. He was hanging onto the rim of the entrance (much like his next incarnation had done, must be a recurring trait) and the TARDIS was spinning out of control. Hopefully, if it crashed, he could put on quick repair again...hopefully. Someone managed to get into the TARDIS, and pushed him out. The man already fell out, of course, but the Doctor had managed to hang on.

The TARDIS bumped into tall buildings and finally landed on the ground, in an alleyway. Luckily, the Doctor managed to climb back in a few seconds before it landed. He flipped a few switches and the ceiling panels rebuilt themselves. "Ah. That's a nice feature." he said, smiling. He brushed himself off. He was wearing a blue suit, with a white long sleeved inside shirt and a red tie. He got his trench coat, and stuck his sonic-screwdriver into his inside suit pocket. He walked outside, then locked the TARDIS, seeing the numerous people walking the streets who had not noticed his TARDIS. They all seemed to be in a conversation. Oh, London. It's so bustling sometimes. He thought to himself, proceeding to walk down the street.

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Jay walked through the streets of London, enjoying the fresh new scenery since the military boats that had brought her crew here. One week vacation, and they had to stay in the city. Other than that, they could do as they pleased. Jay choose to sight see, compared to her comrades who went straight for the nearest bar. Walking on her own never bothered her, but she kept her berretta on her just in case. Since joining the corps, she refused to go anywhere without it.

Jay followed the map tour guide in her hands horribly and became lost until something caught her eye. A shape of some sort was falling with a man hanging from it. Letting her drive to help pull her forward, Jay ran to where she believed the crash would happen, but only a London Police Box stood there. Walking closer to it, she began to look around for anything that may have made that shape, or the man, before turning back to the box. "Well, that's an odd place for a relic like this one." She said as someone stepped out and almost ran into her.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

An alarm sounded loudly trough a hedge maze with roses and hearts decorating throughout. A young woman ran down one of the passages and burst through a vine curtain. She ran to the center of the clearing to a fountain (shaped like an inverted control panel with an opening on one side) stepping in she started messing with controls.

"MY, my. Another Tardis. How interestin'."

she stepped out of the control booth and stuck her finger into the liquid cascade. putting her finger in her mouth she tasted it.

"BLOODY HELL" she yelled. "Blasted thing always failin' when other time travelin' devices are near."

she grabbed her top hat and placed it firmly on her head. she stormed up to a mirror and kept walking through. she turned around and picked up a gold pocket watch and the mirror dissipated. she put the watch into her pocket and pulled a card from her hat.

"Find the other time traveler" she whispered

https://drwhoforumrp.rpg-board.net

The12thSavior

The12thSavior
Shop Keep
Shop Keep

As the Doctor walked out, he almost ran into someone standing there, but he pushed her aside gently. "What are you doing?" he questioned her, looking back at the TARDIS. "Never mind. Judging by these buildings...and new cars..." he said, before rubbing his chin and said, "I seem to be in London, 2014. I didn't know that guy materialized the TARDIS before he pushed me out." The Doctor said, looking at the woman that he'd just ran into. "So....what do you want, again?"

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Jay looked between the Police Box and the man who seemed to be talking to himself. She thought it was odd for someone to walk out of the box, considering they were to be all closed off from the public. "Did you just..." Jay started to say before looking back at the man. "Sorry sir, I saw something crash and wanted to make sure everyone was ok. I could have sworn it happened around here somewhere." Jay moved out of the man's way and walked around the box. "This doesn't seem to have a scratch on it, like it was perfectly preserved, yet something crashed here judging by the damage to the buildings." She made her way back to the front and looked over at him. "You didn't see anything did you?"

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

41-ice followed the pull of the card in her hand. she followed it until she rounded the corner and saw a man in a long coat and suit talking to a woman.

"OI" she shouted " WHY ARE YOU MUCKIN" UP WUNDERLAND" she walked up to the man and slapped him. she then grabbed him by his coat.

"Gift from Gallifrey" she said then kissed him on the lips. she transferred in that kiss a memory flash of what was wrong with her ship.

The12thSavior

The12thSavior
Shop Keep
Shop Keep

The Doctor pushed the woman away when she kissed him. "Me? ME? At least i'm not the one that goes around at kisses random strangers on the street! SERIOUSLY!" he yelled. "Also, there's something obviously wrong. The flowers are wilting! Your TARDIS's interior struc-wait, you have a TARDIS? Where did you get that?" he said.

The Chameleon

Site Owner
Site Owner

Jay grew quiet and began to blend into the shadows. She felt as though the man had forgotten about her when his friend walked up, so she decided to watch him. Keeping her eyes on him, she backed up a bit. Listening carefully to the conversation, she wondered what they were talking about. It all seemed so foreign to her. "Tardis? What's a Tardis? and what does it have to do with flowers?" She asked quietly, keeping her voice low.

The Creator

The Creator
Site Owner
Site Owner

"I rebuil' 'er." she said proudly "She was hur' on a moon. When i was growin' up she taugh' me. I fixed 'er."

Her face turned pensive. "funnily the only thing i fixed righ' is the disguiseamagig."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum